Latest In Central Ohio
School and Business Closings, DelaysWatch 10TV, listen to Sunny 95, and refresh 10TV.com to get the latest school closings and delays for Columbus and central Ohio.
Harrison Ford no stranger to aircraft crashes, rescuesHarrison Ford always loved flying, but it wasn't until he was an established Hollywood star that he became a pilot.
Report: Harrison Ford Seriously Injured In Plane CrashCBS Los Angeles reports a small plane crashed onto a Venice golf course Thursday, sending at least one person to the hospital.
More Than A Foot Of Snow In Pike County Has Residents Begging For A BreakThe latest round of winter weather dumped more than a foot of snow across portions of southern Ohio.
Weather Geek Report: Temps Could Climb Into The 60s Next WeekAfter a snowy and cold week, finally some good news!
Southern Ohio Counties Dig Out From Major SnowfallAthens and Pickaway Counties were hit especially hard by Thursday’s snowfall. Now, residents are just looking for a little relief.
Reward Offered For Information On Polaris Saks ThiefAuthorities say a man hid a pair of jeans and leather jacket under his clothing and walked out of the store with clerks trying to catch him.
- Ohio Sheriff Asks Wanted Man On Facebook To Turn Himself In, Suspect Complies
- FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" Ultrasounds
- Weather Geek Report: When the snow will arrive and how much to expect in your area
- Ohio Neighbors Feud When One Shovels Sidewalk As Good Deed
- Family Releases Statement On Bobbi Kristina's 22nd Birthday
Ohio Medicaid Patients Struggle To Find Dentists
Dental care has been called Ohio's greatest unmet health need. Many low income people rely on Medicaid to pay for visits to the dentist.
- Dr. Phil To Air Exclusive Interview with Bobbi Kristina's Boyfriend, Nick Gordon
- Forecast: Temps Dip Below Zero Before A Weekend Warm Up
- Ohio State Football: National Championship Highlight Video
- Plane Skids Off Runway At New York's LaGuardia Airport
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY - Current Snow Emergencies, Road Conditions & Weather Forecast
- Heavy Snow Prompts Level 3 Snow Emergencies Across Southern Ohio
- Ohio State University Sorority Under Investigation For Hazing
- FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" Ultrasounds
- Ohio Bill Would Keep Schools From Using Proficiency Test Results To Hold Back Students
- U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ohio's Same-Sex Marriage Case In April
- School Lock Downs Lifted Following Police Situation
- Ohio State Tops Penn State By 10
- Arnold Sports Festival Adding Events And Locations For 2015
- Baby Penguin Named After Buckeye Running Back
- Columbus Crew Announce Stadium Naming Rights
Experience Ohio State's victory over Oregon to capture the first ever National Championship of the College Football Playoff era.
- Madonna: Working out saved me from injuries after fall
- Police: Federal judge shot during robbery attempt in Detroit
- Officials: Truck driver fell asleep in fatal collision
- 10 Things to Know for Friday
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Demand for local beef is surging, but people who slaughter cattle and slice the beef into steaks say few people want to go into the business.
- Comedy Central's Bee moves to TBS
- Pastor disappointed that Ferguson officer won't face charges
- Family: Canadian pastor has been detained in North Korea
- Arquette, Schwarzenegger films to premiere at Tribeca fest
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Harrison Ford's representative says he's "banged up" but expected to make a full recovery after crash-landing a vintage plane on a Los Angeles golf course.
- Gov. John Kasich to head to New Hampshire for balanced budget tour
- Ohio killer gets money after dog bites off part of his nose
- Prisons want to release brain-dead inmates, those with severe dementia
- Ohio veteran who rescued orphans in Korean War dies
It likely will take southern Ohio residents a while to dig out from a major winter storm that socked some parts of the region with more than a foot of snow on Thursday and left thousands without power. In central Ohio, however, the storm struck but a dainty blow. Columbus received less than an inch of snow on Wednesday night, and only a “trace” on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
- The Amazing Race
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Is it really true? Temps in the 60s soon?! @Chris10TV says yes in the #WeatherGeek report - http://t.co/EvdZRMco1t http://t.co/tMHgrGrKFR09:55 PM - 05 Mar 15
jerry10tv This will be a lot of fun! Great singers. Big laughs. http://t.co/5FDvBNeYn104:22 PM - 03 Mar 15
kristyn10tv On this cold night, thinking warm thoughts. Join us on 10TV @ 11 to find out when a warm up is on the way! http://t.co/wewnamJhro10:20 PM - 05 Mar 15
chris10tv CHILL--- Friday morning starts off with temperatures at or below zero. Wind chill readings as cold as -10. http://t.co/cDV5eTFFza11:24 PM - 05 Mar 15
domtiberi If you are a Buckeye Football Fan you must watch this video from the National Title Game... IT IS TOO COOL!!!!! http://t.co/SiP37TwD5O05:32 PM - 05 Mar 15