Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Columbus paramedics are credited with saving a near drowning victim. Get the story.
Latest In Central Ohio
Ohio Gas Prices Up Again
Ohio gas prices up again to start the work week. Get the story.
- Suspect Leads Columbus Police On Chase
- Blue Jacket Tickets Still On Sale
- Another Beautiful Day Ahead Of Chance For Overnight Showers
- 5 Year-Old in Critical Condiditon after Near Drowning
- Sunny Start to the Work Week
- Columbus woman shot in home while babysitting grandson.
- Fire Breaks Out At Historic Marion Building
- Transcript Reveals Confusion Over Ferry Evacuation
- Grandmother Shot In Home While Caring For Grandchild
Blue Jackets Edge Penguins 4-3 in Double Overtime
Columbus Blue Jackets score first-ever playoff win. Get the details.
- Sunny, Warm Easter In Store For Central Ohio
- Today In History, April 20
- Crime Of The Week: Selfie Robber
- Police Investigate Body Found Near Three Creeks Metro Park
- 13-Year-Old Girl Critically Injured After Being Struck By A Vehicle
- Free Produce Distributed In Driving Park Community
- Ohio couple of 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Fatal Hit And Run On I-70 In Licking County
- Police Identify Suspect In East Columbus Murder
- Crew Earns Draw With Goal In 90th Minute
- Reds Lose In Chicago
Matt Calvert was the hero as Columbus finally tasted post-season victory.
- Ohio gas prices up again to start work week
- APNewsBreak: Africa land grabs endanger elephants
- Dozens denied Navy base access due to past crimes
- GOP making bold play for US Senate seat in Oregon
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (AP) — Police say they are still hunting the person who fatally shot a standout high school athlete during a parking lot dispute over the weekend in western Ohio.
- Franklin Graham: Gays can go to heaven if they repent
- Canadian author Alistair MacLeod dies at 77
- Today In History, April 20
- Jack White records songs, releases vinyl in hours
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lindsay Lohan says she suffered a miscarriage during the taping of her reality TV series.
- New Ohio Historical Society name part of image boost
- Jeff Glaze | 1970-2014: Runner encouraged active lifestyles
- Do ‘green’ schools help kids learn?
- Panel’s role in Cleveland police ruling questioned
WASHINGTON — You’ve probably never heard of Edna Davis. But the 80-year Republican from northeastern Ohio will have a role on Tuesday when the U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments about an Ohio law that bans false speech in election campaigns.
- 2 Broke Girls
- Friends with Better Lives
- Mike & Molly
- The Big Bang Theory
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV RT @CCSBuses: #829 - Route is running 40minutes late due to bus issues. Columbus City Schools06:38 AM - 21 Apr 14
kristyn10tv Can't wait to see CBJ fans at Nationwide Arena -- Game on!!! #WeAreThe5thLine!11:22 PM - 20 Apr 14
chris10tv @DayRawley Thanks.... any damage from the frost?06:33 PM - 18 Apr 14
domtiberi RT @Maureenanne_2: @bigdog3014 @DOMTIBERI @mariasmessage Very cute, smart idea!02:55 AM - 21 Apr 14